- School Size
- Cost of Attendance
- Type of School
- Student Body Gender
- Religious Affiliation
- Scholarships for International Students
- Conditional Admission Available
Health and Wellness, Interior Design, MBA
Accreditation and Certification
Type of Housing
TOEFL: 70 + , IELTS: Band 6 +
- Social Media
Come Work and Study in the U.S. with Stevens Henager College! Established in 1891, Stevens Henager College is an intensely career-focused private non-profit degree-granting University.
Who We Are:
Stevens Henager College (SHC) offers work/study associate, bachelor, and master degree programs in Health Care, Technology, and Business. One of our strengths is Day 1 CPT, which allows our international students to work off campus while they are in school. We place our students in meaningful career-path jobs DURING school and after graduation.
- We are recognized by the U.S. Department of Higher education as an institution of higher learning.
- We are nationally accredited by ACCSC.
- We are authorized by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to admit international students.
Where We Are:
The central location of all international students is located in Murray, Utah.
- Utah has four different seasons to enjoy. In particular, Utah’s snow quality is second in the nation. Ski and board lovers are more than welcome!
- Utah is a beautiful state surrounded by nature. The world famous national parks are near Utah: Grand Canyon National Park, Bryce National Park, Zion National Park, and Antelope Canyon.
Not only in Utah, but also in San Diego, California students, can study. California College San Diego (CCSD) located in San Diego is our sister school.
- Stevens Henager College and CCSD provide the same education and degree. International students will go through the same admissions process by Stevens Henager College; then will receive either SHC or CCSD acceptance letter.
Tuition and admissions vary depending on student’s program of interest.
383 W. Vine St.
Murray UT 84123
P: +1 801-281-7620