- School Size
- Cost of Attendance
- Type of School
- Student Body Gender
- Religious Affiliation
- Scholarships for International Students
- Conditional Admission Available
Business, Computer Science, Engineering
Type of Housing
- Social Media
Begin your University Study at Cascadia College
University Transfer Program:
Students in the University Transfer Program satisfy their general education requirements for their bachelor’s degree and choose elective courses that transfer to a four year university. Our international students have successfully transferred to many top ranked universities including:
- Boston University
- Cornell University
- George Washington University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Ohio State University
- Purdue University
- Syracuse University
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California Davis
- University of California San Diego
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Michigan
- University of Southern California
- University of Washington
- University of Wisconsin
- Washington University
Individual Transfer Plan: At Cascadia, each student’s success is a key. Your Cascadia advisor will work with you to develop a plan to help you transfer to the university of your choice.
High School Completion Program: Earn University Credit while completing high school
Cascadia also offers a High School Completion program for our international students ages 16 and older who have successfully completed grade 10 of high school. You will earn WA state high school diploma and, at the same time, earn credits towards your university degree. It takes approximately two years to complete the program, depending on English proficiency.
- Fast track
- Save time and money
- Earn dual degree
English Language Program:
Our English Language Program (ELP) offers academic preparation in reading, writing, speaking/listening and grammar. Upper level ELP students may begin college credit coursework. After successful completion of the program, students directly enter full-time college-level credit classes. No TOEFL or IELTS is required for admission.
Get The Degree You Want:
Cascadia offers you the following university transfer degrees:
- Associate in Business
- Associate in Integrated Studies (AIS)
- Associate in Science (AS)
- Associate in Applied Science (ASS-T)
- Associate in Pre-Nursing
Other areas of study include:
- Environmental Tech
- Political Science
Direct Transfer Agreement:
Students who complete a direct transfer degree at Cascadia satisfy all or most of core requirements at 4 year college and universities in the State of Washington. This means that our students can begin working on their major course work as soon as they transfer to the university. Some of the 4 years colleges and universities are:
- Seattle University
- University of Washington (Seattle: some restrictions apply)
- Gonzaga University
- Washington State University
- Northwest University
- University of Washington (Bothell & Tacoma Branches)
- Oregon State University (OR)
- Capella University (CA)
“Cascadia played a very important role in turning my dream into reality. The professors at Cascadia helped me to transfer to my dream university”
“I chose Cascadia because it was ranked as the 2nd best community college in the nation. It provides a quality education with the best faculty members. Cascadia provided good advice on how to transfer to a university. There are many great advisors on campus that you can ask for help any time. They are more than willing to help you to succeed in the future.”
Cascadia College is the newest public college in the state of Washington and has already achieved the following distinctions.
- Cascadia is ranked #1 in the percentage of students that transfer to the University of Washington.
- Cascadia has been ranked as the #2 community college in the US.
- Cascadia is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, the same organization that reviews and accredits the University of Washington.
Cascadia is located just 25 minutes from downtown Seattle. We share a safe suburban campus with the University of Washington Bothell (UWB). Students enjoy access to the resources of both schools, including new technology, new science labs and more than 6,000,000 volumes in the library.
Read about our No. 2 ranking here:
All applicants please submit the following:
- International Student Application (https://intlapp.cascadia.edu/)
- Application fee of $50
- Official bank statement showing the availability of sufficient funds for all expenses for the first academic year: $19,820.
18345 Campus Way NE
Bothell WA 98011
P: 425 352 8415