Mt. Hood Community College
- School Size
- Cost of Attendance
- Type of School
- Student Body Gender
- Religious Affiliation
- Scholarships for International Students
- Conditional Admission Available
Computer Science, Engineering, Premedical
City, Suburban, Online
Accreditation and Certification
Type of Housing
iTEP: 3.4, Duolingo: 40+, Cambridge English: 155+, IELTS: Band 3+, TOEFL: 40+
- Social Media
Welcome to Mt. Hood Community College
Located near the base of beautiful Mount Hood, you'll find highly skilled faculty members providing the best in educational opportunities. Offering over 120 professional and technical programs, as well as a variety of university transfer possibilities, MHCC prepares you for the jobs of today and tomorrow.
- Safe and friendly learning environment
- Small class size with individualized attention
- Dedicated international student support services
- Immigration and I-20 guidance provided
- CPT and OPT employment opportunities
- Low cost and competitive tuition rates
- Specialized tutoring services
- Intensive English Program, Dual High School Completion, and University Transfer Pathways
- And much more!
- No English language proficiency required
- No high school diploma required
- Students must be at least 16 years of age
- Rolling admissions (no application deadline)
For details on how to apply as an international student and cost of attendance, visit the International Admissions website.
MHCC Voices: Meet Lina Peña
There are many paths to a college degree. The most direct route involves thoughtful planning. What are your program choices? How will your credits transfer? Reaching your goals will depend upon the answers to these questions. Mt. Hood Community College and its university partners have designed programs that will ensure every credit and course will count toward your Associate Degree and your Bachelor's degree. When you are co-admitted you will enjoy a smooth transition between MHCC and the university, plus experience the unique benefits that each institution offers.
Intensive English Program
The Intensive English Program at Mt. Hood Community College provides instruction on English language and U.S. culture in preparation for academic and professional work. Emphasis is placed on developing strategies for success. After passing the advanced level of the program, students move directly into college classes in their program or major.
The International Student Program at MHCC
26000 SE Stark St
Gresham OR 97030