- School Size
- Cost of Attendance
- Type of School
- Student Body Gender
- Religious Affiliation
- Scholarships for International Students
- Conditional Admission Available
Business, Computer Science, Engineering
Accreditation and Certification
Type of Housing
Residence Hall, Homestay, Apartment
- Social Media
Why do so many international students choose Seattle Colleges?
Three unique campus locations
- North Seattle College: North Seattle College offers a unique mix of both city life and natural beauty. Student artwork, a community garden, and environmentally-protected wetlands surround classroom buildings. Community involvement helps many students develop a close connection to and affinity for Seattle as both a city and a home. Engaging in political movements and discussions or volunteering at local non-profit organizations are just some of the ways students get involved. A major public transit center is within walking distance and offers frequent, reliable bus service to anywhere in the region.
- Seattle Central College: Located in the lively and vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood, Seattle Central College is in the heart of the city, surrounded by coffee houses, shops, restaurants, museums, libraries, city parks, and more. The subway connects Seattle Central to downtown in two minutes, the University of Washington in three minutes, and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in 30 minutes. Students who choose Seattle Central are often looking for the sights and sounds typical of a fast-paced, diverse city environment. They enjoy the trendy, anything-goes atmosphere of Capitol Hill and appreciate an environment where campus and city meld into one.
- South Seattle College: Though located within the city of Seattle, South Seattle College offers a relaxed environment, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The campus covers a large piece of land and features panoramic views of the Seattle skyline, expansive lawns, manicured gardens, and access to several local nature trails. Situated near the open waters of Puget Sound, South students have access to a variety of recreational activities. They enjoy views from nearby Lincoln Park, riding bikes to Alki Beach, or catching the water taxi downtown for a stop by Pike Place Market. Faculty, staff, and students alike take pride in the strong sense of community at South, a perfect destination for students looking to experience a traditional college campus.
WIDE VARIETY OF ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- University Transfer (Associate Transfer Degree): Earn an associate degree (i.e., the first two years of a bachelor's degree) and transfer to hundreds of four-year colleges and universities across the U.S. Students enjoy low tuition and small class sizes.
- High School Completion Plus (High School Diploma + Associate Transfer Degree): Complete a Washington state high school diploma and an associate degree at the same time.
- Career Training (Certificate, Associate of Applied Science Degree, Bachelor of Applied Science Degree): Get hands-on skills training in preparation for in-demand technical fields, including graphic design, hospitality management, nursing, aviation maintenance, and culinary arts, among others.
- English Language Program (ESL): Improve your English language skills at novice, intermediate, and advanced levels in a results-oriented environment. Earn up to 21 credits toward your associate degree while you study English.
- Short-Term Certificates: Study your favorite subjects and take classes with American students for 3 – 12 months
Out of 1,200 U.S. community colleges, all three Seattle Colleges were listed in the Top 40 “Leading Associate’s Institutions” section of the Institute of International Education's 2020 Open Doors® Report. We're proud to be a national leader in serving international students!
Transfer Admission Guarantees
Transfer admission guarantees ("TAGs") provide pathways to competitive, four-year universities. Partners include the University of Washington, Bothell; San Francisco State University; California State University, San Marcos; Seattle University; Washington State University; and many more.
Recently, students of Seattle Colleges have been admitted to Columbia University, Johns Hopkins University, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Cornell University, and the University of Washington, Seattle, among hundreds of others!
Three Different Housing Options
Live with an American family in a nearby homestay, in our on-campus apartments (at Seattle Central only), or off campus with friends! We can help you find clean, safe, and reliable housing options to fit any budget or lifestyle.
Student Services, Facilities, & On-Campus activities
Our colleges offer computer labs, libraries, cafeterias, restaurants, coffee shops, gyms, and employment opportunities, as well as free academic advising, counseling, and tutoring. Furthermore, with 60+ clubs and hundreds of activities every year, it is easy to develop new skills, get involved, volunteer, and have fun!
FOUR START DATES AND AN EASY APPLICATION PROCESS
Seattle Colleges offers four academic periods (“quarters”) per year, including:
- Fall: late September through mid-December
- Winter: early January through late March
- Spring: early April through mid-June
- Summer: late June through late August
Each quarter lasts about 3 months (i.e., 10-12 weeks). That means that you have four opportunities each year to apply and enroll. And, whether you plan to study for three months or two years, your admission application will be processed quickly!
NO TOEFL? NO Problem!
Seattle Colleges accepts TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, and ACT scores as proof of English proficiency. However, students without scores can take a placement test upon arrival.
Learn More about Seattle Colleges!
Visit our website to learn more about Seattle Colleges' campus life, academic programs, student services, admission requirements, and more. If you have questions, e-mail us at IntlFutureStudent@seattlecolleges.edu. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about Seattle Colleges at https://intl.seattlecolleges.edu/
1500 Harvard Avenue
Seattle WA 98122
P: +1 (206) 934-4100
Seattle WA 98122
P: +1 (206) 934-3893
9600 College Way N
Seattle WA 98103
P: +1 (206) 934-3672
6000 16th Avenue SW
Seattle WA 98106
P: +1 (206) 934-5360