Study Hypnotherapy in the USA

To earn your degree or certificate as an international student, you have your choice of all the top schools, colleges and universities in the USA that specialize in the best Hypnotherapy programs

Click on the map of the United States below, to find a school in the area you are interested in studying, or just scroll and browse.


Seattle Central College

Did you know…? There are 1,200 community colleges in the United States (U.S.). Seattle Central is ranked No. 12 in "International Student Enrollment" among all U.S. community colleges, according to the Institute of Inte ...

  • Bachelor Degree
  • Secondary/Boarding
  • Certificate/Short Term
  • Summer
  • English Programs
  • 2yr/Community College